Ahad, 2 Ogos 2009

My World.

My childhood dreams..
When i was young, i dreamt of becoming an architect. I really don't know why i did not persue this dream. I guess my love is more to arts and fashion. I took a few courses in arts and design. But in midway, i lost interest in this subject because i found the industry is not so good. Not many demand. I did my marketing survey and it shows the business was slow. Maybe i am wrong. But while working, i used to continued my skills by doing my part time job designing a few pieces for my freinds who own her fashion house. I did too for my own.

I started my career with education sector ..
In 1980s, everybody is so excited searching government's job. They are so excited to work with government sector and i am one of those who are very lucky to get the job. My father was the most happiest person when i got the job. While working for a few years i took up Business Administration course with my own finance..guess what? i quit my job. Everybody in my family is not agree with me accept my only sister.

I involved business world..
I started involved in business world at early age, that was in 1988 and i was only 25 years old. I started doing my paperwork and my strategy in business. I took my affort to get as many information as i can about bisness. Preparing some documents for me to get the licence from the Ministry of Education and meeting pupils who will join me. In 1989, i resigned and registered the company for my own education center.The business run very well for almost 10 years. I join business career on the adviced of my lovely sister who encouraged me to change my life and find way to upgrade my standard of living and income. At the first place ,i was againts the idea as i considered myself has already got secure job. At the same time i don't have confidence in service industry but my sister was persistent, reasoning that the education sector is on demand. It was thus that i opened my center in Kuala Lumpur. After we proved it, few of my family members took part by helping me to developed the business. But i am so proud of my sister who gave me this miracle idea . Brings me to this business world and have changed me to what i am today.

I am abroad..
Today , me and my husband living in the Middle East and he is the one who really encouraged me to fullfill all my dreams. I like travelling,painting and reading. I read a lot,especially fashion,antiques,interior design,garden ,woman life, healths and business books that offer strategies on selling skills and achieving success. I am currently writing my own books about 'woman's 2nd youth' and 'my bussiness world'. Soon, I would like to produce it and share my experienced with everybody out there. I enjoyed travelling and learning about new culture. I remember visiting Lahore fort in Pakistan . As a person who really love history and arts ,and when i saw swords and other artifacts of the Mughal period i felt as if i were in a dream and meeting shah jahan and his lovely wife Mumtaz Mahal. It was my first fort experience in Pakistan and India. It instilled in me for history.

Me and my choice..
Now i am doing my trading company and my own fashion's house . I joined a few fashion designers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to share and create the new idea in design. I would like to share the arts that comes from Middle East through my cloth . I hope the lovely dress, handmade accessories and the scents products of mind will be well receive.

In hindsight, i think i made the right decision i have seen the best of this two world - business and arts/fashion.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan